Thursday 13 November 2008

Script

For Park Scene:
Ricky: (To Charlie) What's gone wrong eh? We need to sort this out.
Charlie: I don't know, it's not my problem, I thought you were the one in charge of this.
Matt: Look, there's no use fighting, we just want the money.
Lil' Bob: Just let Rex sort this one out.
(Car pulls up, Rex arrives)
Rex: What the bleedin' hell have you done?
(Rex uses violence) I'm going to make you all pay for this; you've blown the whole deal.
(Phone rings, Rex leaves)

Possible scene, phone call.
Kate: Where the hell are you Jimmy? You were meant to be home hours ago, I thought you were at a business meeting.
Rex: Sorry babe, things look to have gone wrong.
Kate: Well, you'd better hurry up, I don't like waiting.(Kate hangs up)

We intend the actors to improvise around the script, in the style of Shane Meadows, to make it alot more natural and realistic. We also hope the actors use slang, like we have put into the script to make it more believable.

No comments: